Sunday 11 September 2016

Spiel 2015

As September passes by and October is just waiting at the doorstep I'm happily looking forward to the Spiel 2016 in the middle of October. Thinking about this I just realised that I couldn't find the time last year to write a report about the Spiel 2015.


Playing Game of Thrones LCG 2nd Edition with Andi.



















Last year I went again with Andi. We tried out the Game of Thrones LCG 2nd Edition which is even better than the already great 1st Edition.


My "pillage" from Spiel 2015.



















And we did our usual Shopping tour. I bought the Game of Thrones LCG 2nd Core Set, some Star Trek Attack Wing ships for my collection, the Bolt Action rulebook and a really geeky but great Aliens Weyland-Yutani t-shirt.


Now I'm looking forward to the Spiel 2016...

No comments:

Post a Comment