Wednesday 26 March 2014

Just Finished Painting: Night Goblins

I just finished another unit for my Warhammer Goblin project. It's a regiment of 21 Night Goblins armed with spears.

We have plans to meet with our gaming group in may to play Warhammer Fantasy and Hordes of the Things. This time I will team up with Krüger against Karl's Wood Elves.

As you can see in my blog I haven't painted miniatures for nearly a year now. With the move to the new appartment I think I will find more time and space for the hobby.

A regiment of 21 Night Goblins.

Like the rest of the army I panted them nearly just with washes.

3 comments:

  1. 2 Standarten und kein Musiker. Mögen Nachtgoblins Musik nicht?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doch natürlich. Der linke Goblin trägt eine Halbmondstandarte, der rechte Goblin ist der Musiker. Nachtgoblins haben einen einfachen Musikgeschmack. Es reicht ihnen, wenn einer von ihnen wie ein Bekloppter auf eine Blechscheibe einhämmert.

      Delete