Here you will find all information about my hobby activities, mainly focused on tabletop wargaming.
Could there be anything better than starting a gaming blog with a battle report? Guess not...
Yesterday evening I played Warhammer 40K with Daniel, one of my gaming mates in Munich. We met in the local Funtainment store. My Chaos Space Marines versus his Blood Angels / Space Wolves alliance. 1500 points, Dawn of War and Big Guns Never Tire (3 objectives) with him going first.
My Chaos Space Marines were fielded as usual:
- 2x Winged Demon Princes, both with Warptime
- 10 Chaos Marines with 2 Melters and a Power Fist in a Rhino
- 8 Khorne Berserkers with a Power Fist in a Rhino
- 7 Thousand Sons with Doombolt in a Rhino
- 2x Chaos Vindicator
- a Chaos Predator
- and a Chaos Dreadnought with Multi-Melter
- Dante with 5 Sanguinary Guards
- a Bastion with 5 Long Fangs (3 Missile Launcher and 2 Lascannons) supported by a Runepriest on top
- a small squad of Grey Wolves in the Bastion to grap his nearby placed objective
- a Wolf Lord on Thunderwolf
- and a small squad of Assault Blood Angels in a Razorback
|During Turn 2|
|During Turn 3|